Single Pendant Light
Single Pendant Light
- You will receive a ceiling cap, cord grip, cable and lamp holder in colours of your choice and lamp holder.
- Lengths are available from 25cm to 150cm.
- You choose whether to have the lamp holder smooth for an exposed bulb, or threaded with shade rings to add a shade or cage.
- The lamp holder is E27 screw fit. If you need a B22 (BC or Bayonet cap) fit let us know once you have placed your order. (please note, our decorative LED bulbs are only E27 screw fit).
- Once you place your order we will get in touch to confirm cable and component colour. You can also have the pendant made using a threaded lamp holder for use with one of our cage shades, or a shade of your choice.
* PLEASE NOTE * Each fixture that we make for use in the UK and Europe will have 240V ES lamp holders and our lights are earthed due to the use of metal lamp holders.
USA and Canada
We will use US UNO thread lamp holders which are UL listed/recognised components, suitable for both the USA and Canada. UL File no. E227063. The bulb holder can be visually inspected to see the UL mark. The manufacturer states that ‘They are all of the highest quality and will ensure you can confidently supply first class luminaries into North America’.
Our fixtures are one of a kind items and we do not mass produce them, as each is different we cannot send a sample product off for testing, or each individual piece when complete. UL or ETL listing is almost always required by commercial building code, a lot of residential-grade lighting products will be neither UL nor ETL listed and it’s not a legal requirement.
Customers in the USA and Canada will need to purchase E26 110V light bulbs locally.
We certify our fixtures with the UKCA mark which is the replacement for the universally recognised CE mark since the UK left the European Union. UKCA/CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area (EEA). The CE marking is also found on products sold outside the EEA that are manufactured in the EEA. This makes the CE marking recognisable worldwide even to people who are not familiar with the European Economic Area. It is, in that sense, similar to the FCC Declaration of Conformity used on certain electronic devices sold in the United States.
We cannot take any responsibility for the safety of the light if the electrics provided are removed or tampered with. If you are uncertain of how to install your light please consult or hire a qualified electrician. All components will be provided with the exception of plugs to screw the hook plates into your ceiling. Please ensure that you purchase the correct type of plugs for your ceiling to ensure the light is securely attached. We cannot accept any responsibility for lights that have been damaged, nor any damage to surrounding furniture and plasterwork, due to being hung with the wrong type of fixing, or that have not been installed by a qualified electrician.
RETURNS INFORMATION: As this light is bespoke and made to order to your specifications we cannot accept a return or offer you a full refund unless it is faulty. In the rare event that an item is faulty we will repair and return it to you as quickly as possible, you must contact us within 6 months of receiving your light.
We cannot cancel your order once we have begun making it.
If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to send us a message us.