4 - 6 Stable Yard Studios
Cockington Court Craft Centre
- Our studio is situated in the Stable Yard of Cockington Court Craft Centre, situated behind the Manor House. We are part of a creative community at Cockington Court which includes Glass Blowers, Blacksmiths, Silver Smiths, Ceramicists, Florist, and visiting our country park is a lovely day out.
- You can visit us in our studio and watch us create our one-of-a-kind furniture and lighting.
Shop opening hours:
Monday - Thursday 10am - 4pm Friday 10am - 2.30pm
Saturday 10am - 4pm
Sunday by appointment
- There may be times that we need to close, we could be at a clients house delivering or designing, or on a timber run. The best way to check that we are open when you visit is to give us a call on 01803 605762 or drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our studio is set within an award-winning country park, just a mile from the seafront and a stones throw from the chocolate box village of Cockington, explore the other studios in the craft centre and pause for a cream tea in the Seven Dials cafe.
- From Torquay or Paignton turn at the Livermead Hotel – signposted ‘Cockington Country Park’ and follow the lane into the village, where there are two car parks (Cycle Hub & Village).
- Parking is also available at Cockington Court itself, behind the Sea Change studios. Simply turn right once in the village, then turn left to the Drum Inn. Keep left and follow the lane behind the pub which will take you to the car park at the rear of the court.
- There is also a car park towards the top of the site (Higher Lodge car park) which is managed by Torbay Coast and Countryside Trust.
- Try What Three Words for navigation right to our door https://w3w.co/spilling.different.singled
- Cockington Court is served by Torbay Buses service 62. The service operates Monday to Friday, with the last bus leaving from the Court at 4.16pm.The bus stop is situated between the manor house and Sea Change craft units. View the timetable or call Torbay Buses on 01803 644 660
- Cockington Court is just a one mile walk from Torquay sea front. There is a walking route signposted from the seafront starting at Cockington Lane, just before the Livermead Hotel.The route takes you through the water meadows on a boardwalk. Wheelchair and pushchair friendly.
Get in touch
- Start a WhatsApp conversation with us on 0044 7538 284563
- Email email@example.com
- We are in a country park and mobile reception in the studio is patchy, so if you need to call us during opening hours please call the studio phone on 01803 605762
- If you are local to Torbay we'd be happy to visit you in your home, or business, to discuss your lighting and furniture options and design something that is perfect for you.
- If you are visiting the studio to discuss a design we recommend you get in touch and book an appointment with us to make sure that we are available when you wish to visit. Please allow at least one hour for an in home or in studio design consultation.